CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coming to Indy!!

David and I will be coming to Indiana Friday, June 26. I wanted to give a heads up to everybody as to what we are doing so I can try to be able to see EVERYBODY in the short time we will be in town. We miss everyone and hope you'll be able to meet with us. so, our agenda looks like this, but may change if the weather does not cooperate..praying for NO RAIN. Late Friday, come into town. Saturday: Spending the day up north to see my family and friends in the Pendleton/Lapel/Anderson area. Sunday: Church on Southport Rd. After church, lunch..chinese? Then going to Plainfield Park, approx 2pm. Bring your play things, I want to fly a kite!! LOL Monday: Spending the day with John, Brittany, and Brooklynn to celebrate Brookie turning 2!! Tuesday: Spending the day with Timmy, Mandy, and Kerah to celebrate Kerah turning 2!! Wednesday: Swimming at the aquatic center in Plainfield!! Come join us!!! and then Church at Southport Rd. Thursday: Heading back to FL..trying to avoid 4th of July weekend traffic. I hope to see as many of you as possible. It's so hard to get around to see everyone..and loved ones are always missed. I figure the park is the best way to get to spend time with everyone and not have to lose precious time traveling to each individuals homes. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you soon!!

5 comments:

Sis. Frankie said...

I won't get to see you until church on Wednesday. I am heading to Kentucky for the weekend. I hope you have a safe trip up. Are you flying or driving?? Give David and Tim a big Momma Lou hug for me. And you too!!! Love ya all!!

Sis. Leah said...

Well I am glad that you guys are going to be able to make it up!! We too will be in Kentucky over the weekend so we won't see you untill Wednesday night at church. But I hope you guys have a safe trip and get to visit with everyone. Love and prayers!!

~sis jana~ said...

AWW!Have a WONDERFUL time in KY!! Give the Brethren there my love! We will be driving up. I'm actually going to leave today.. Wednesday. I'm anxious to get up there. I'll probably get a hotel room tonight. Pray for us that we'll have a safe trip. You all be safe too. LOVE YOU!!

Sis. Lori P. said...

Wow! You are going to be a busy lady on your trip! That's sad that it sounds like you'll miss some with their trip to Kentucky. But birthday celebrations should keep you busy enough. Have a wonderful trip!

Sister D said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm thankful God has given you a chance to see your brethren, I can't imagine being away from mine for very long :( Cherish each face and every moment

Blog Archive