CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FINALLY!!

DJ is FINALLY at his last day of school for this year! Now our summer can begin! I have a feeling it is going to go by WAY to fast.. We are planning on a few visitors this summer that I am TOTALLY looking forward to! and Tim is trying to line some work up in Indiana so we can spend some time there with church and family. I'm really looking forward to that, too!
Hope everyone has a safe and beautiful summer!!

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. -Psalm 84:11


6 comments:

Sis. Frankie said...

Good Morning Babydoll, I am so glad to hear from you. I want the summer to go by slowly, but I want to hurry up so I can come down. I guess I can't have it both ways. Anyhow, tell DJ yeah for me. I would love for you all to come up and spend some time with us. Let me know if you guys get to. Love ya!!!

Jules said...

Wow, school ended so late down there. Poor kids. Oh well, at least it is over now, and you live in an awesome place for a summer vacation :) I hope you all have a lot of fun this summer!

Tiffany said...

Oh how nice! I hope it works out for you to spend time with the Brethren in Indy. They miss you lots i'm sure! Have a fun summer in that Florida sun =)

Sis. Lori P. said...

I'm glad you will be having company and I hope your hubby does get work in Indy so you can see all the brethren there... you all sound like you've kept close in touch even though you had to move so far away... Enjoy a little warmth for me over there in that sunny land!

Sis. Leah said...

I hope Bro. Tim is able to get some work up here. It would be awesome to have you guys up here more than just a couple of days. But we will take anything we can get...lol Hope you guys have a fun summer, enjoing Florida's nice weather, lying at the beach, aww!! Love and prayers...hope to see you guys soon:)

Sister D said...

I love that scripture in Psalms (well really ALL of Psalms)I'm glad you're back to posting and that you have going visiting and being visited to look forward to this summer :)

Blog Archive